SURROGATE SATELLITE LOCATIONS
The Monmouth County Surrogate provides four satellite locations around the county where individuals have the opportunity to access many of our services. We require that you schedule an appointment with these
offices, since walk-ins are difficult or impossible to accommodate on most days.
Middletown Township Public Library
55 New Monmouth Road
Open every Tuesday 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Call 732-431-7330, ext. 7337 for an appointment
Wall Township Public Library
Allaire and Bailey's Corner Roads
Open every Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Call 732-431-7330, ext. 7336 for an appointment
Neptune County Connection
3544 Highway 66 (next to Home Depot)
Open 1st, 3rd and 5th Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Call 732-431-7330, ext. 5767 for an appointment
Ocean Township Public Library
701 Deal Road, Oakhurst
Open 2nd and 4th Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For an appointment, call 732-431-7330, ext. 7335
Applications that may be made at these Satellite Offices include:
- Qualification of executor of a will
- Qualification of a trustee
- Qualification of administrator of an estate if no will
- Qualification of administrator with will annexed
- Qualification of succeeding executor
- Qualification of substitutionary administrator
- Qualification of administrator ad prosequendum
- Affidavit of surviving spouse
- Affidavit of next of kin
- Testamentary guardianship
- Guardianship of a minor or an incapacitated person
Services that are only available at our main office in Freehold include:
- Withdrawals from Minors Intermingled Trust Accounts
- Legal filings for the Chancery Division, Probate Part