Location information is available when making the appointment on the MCCVSS.
After the appointment request has been completed, the Monmouth County Health Department will review the information and confirmation emails will be sent to successful bookings.
Appointment times will be added as the County receives additional vaccines, so if there are none available when you log on, please check back frequently. It is important to note that Monmouth County has been receiving 500 vaccines per week with no guarantee of future deliveries at this time.
If there are no appointments available, you may use the Monmouth County COVID-19 Vaccination Waitlist to be notified when an appointment becomes available.
At this time, the County is administering the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine, which is approved for adults ages 18 and over. No one under 18 can be given the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine.
For more information regarding the State’s phased approach, go to covid19.nj.gov.
*PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT WITHOUT A CONFIRMED APPOINTMENT FOR THE VACCINATION*
On January 20, 330 additional positive cases of COVID-19 in Monmouth County have been reported.
The Board of Chosen Freeholders is working, in conjunction with the Monmouth County Health Department and the Office of Emergency Management, with State partners to monitor the evolving situation. Please remember that the best defense against COVID-19 is to practice safe respiratory hygiene and take steps to prevent the spread of germs including practicing social distancing, staying home when sick, washing hands and covering coughs and sneezes.
The Monmouth County Health Department COVID-19 Hotline is 732-845-2070, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Regarding COVID-19, please note that a 24/7 call center for PUBLIC CALLS ONLY has been opened at the NJ Poison Information and Education System (NJPIES) and can be reached at 1-800-962-1253.
The NJ Poison Control Center and 211 have partnered with the State to provide information to the Public on COVID-19:
Call (24/7): 1-800-962-1253
Text: NJCOVID to 898-211
Text: your zip code to 898-211 for live text assistance
Health-Related COVID-19 Resources
- Testing for COVID-19
- Monmouth County COVID-19 Testing Program Site Locations - Monmouth County Residents Only & Testing Requisition Form (fill out prior to testing)
- NJ Dept. of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- NJ Dept. of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Newsletter
- Bar & Restaurant Protocol
- Monmouth County's COVID-19 Pandemic Resource Guide provides information about a range of necessary services including food pantries, designated senior store hours, food delivery and curbside service, pharmacies, crisis counseling, behavioral health services, health department and poison control, caregiver support, disability services, veterans and first responders support and benefits as well as financial assistance.
- Serious Adverse Health Events Associated with Methanol-based Hand Sanitizers (CDC)
- SkinGuard24-All Day Hand Sanitizer Recall Notice
- Guide to COVID-19 Guidelines, Information and Websites as of July 7, 2020
- Watch the proper way to put on, remove and disinfect a face mask if not disposing of a medical mask.
- COVID-19 Resources for Uninsured or Undocumented Individuals
- Knowing when to get tested for COVID-19
- NJ Residents with a Positive COVID-19 Test: Instructions & Next Steps
- NJ Residents with a Negative COVID-19 Test: Instructions & Next Steps
- Centers for Disease Control - Info & Resource
- NJ Dept. of Health – Info & Resources
- CDC: The 2019-nCoV Microsite
- Stop Fear
- New Jersey Department of Health Novel Coronavirus FAQ
- Find your local health department - New Jersey Department of Health
- Tips for Taking Care of Yourself During an Infectious Disease Outbreak (PDF)
Business and Employment Resources
New Jersey Department of Health
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
State of New Jersey
New Jersey Economic Development Authority
Monmouth County Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
New Jersey Department of Labor
Posters & Flyers (PDF):