On November 27, 225 additional positive cases of COVID-19 in Monmouth County have been reported.
The Board of Chosen Freeholders is working, in conjunction with the Monmouth County Health Department and the Office of Emergency Management, with State partners to monitor the evolving situation. Please remember that the best defense against COVID-19 is to practice safe respiratory hygiene and take steps to prevent the spread of germs including practicing social distancing, staying home when sick, washing hands and covering coughs and sneezes.
The Monmouth County Health Department COVID-19 Hotline is 732-845-2070.
Regarding COVID-19, please note that a 24/7 call center for PUBLIC CALLS ONLY has been opened at the NJ Poison Information and Education System (NJPIES) and can be reached at 1-800-962-1253.
The NJ Poison Control Center and 211 have partnered with the State to provide information to the Public on COVID-19:
Call (24/7): 1-800-962-1253
Text: NJCOVID to 898-211
Text: your zip code to 898-211 for live text assistance
Health-Related COVID-19 Resources
- Testing for COVID-19
- Monmouth County COVID-19 Testing Program Site Locations - Monmouth County Residents Only & Testing Requisition Form (fill out prior to testing)
- Bar & Restaurant Protocol
- Monmouth County's COVID-19 Pandemic Resource Guide provides information about a range of necessary services including food pantries, designated senior store hours, food delivery and curbside service, pharmacies, crisis counseling, behavioral health services, health department and poison control, caregiver support, disability services, veterans and first responders support and benefits as well as financial assistance.
- Celebrating Thanksgiving Safely
- Serious Adverse Health Events Associated with Methanol-based Hand Sanitizers (CDC)
- SkinGuard24-All Day Hand Sanitizer Recall Notice
- Guide to COVID-19 Guidelines, Information and Websites as of July 7, 2020
- Watch the proper way to put on, remove and disinfect a face mask if not disposing of a medical mask.
- COVID-19 Resources for Uninsured or Undocumented Individuals
- NJ Residents with a Positive COVID-19 Test: Instructions & Next Steps
- NJ Residents with a Negative COVID-19 Test: Instructions & Next Steps
- Centers for Disease Control - Info & Resource
- NJ Dept. of Health – Info & Resources
- CDC: The 2019-nCoV Microsite
- Stop Fear
- New Jersey Department of Health Novel Coronavirus FAQ
- Find your local health department - New Jersey Department of Health
- Tips for Taking Care of Yourself During an Infectious Disease Outbreak (PDF)
Business and Employment Resources
New Jersey Department of Health
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
State of New Jersey
New Jersey Economic Development Authority
Monmouth County Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
New Jersey Department of Labor
Posters & Flyers (PDF):