Doing Business with the County
How to do business with Monmouth County government:
- Send a completed Bidder's Application (with Commodity items) to:
Monmouth County Purchasing Division
Special Services Complex, 2nd floor
300 Halls Mills Road
Freehold, NJ 07728
- Once the completed Bidder's Application and attached Commodity Items Lists are received and reviewed, the Vendor will be placed in our computer database.
- Bidders desiring to do business with Monmouth County must be registered with the state and provide their NJ Business Registration Certificate (BRC) with any proposals. Information on obtaining a BRC is available at http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/revenue/gettingregistered.shtml or by calling the Division of Revenue at 609-292-1730.
- Please understand that we have over 12,000 vendors currently on our system, and placement on this list does not automatically afford one the opportunity to quote on every request for your product.
- It is the sole responsibility of the vendor to obtain all bid packages and information, prepare their quotation according to all instructions and return to our department at the time and place specified.
Any questions during the entire bid, award, contract and payment process should be directed to our Purchasing Division at 732-431-7370. For Park System information, call 732-842-4000, Extension 4217, 4330 or 4334.