To service the needs of the disabled community of Monmouth County. By providing Information, referral and guidance for persons with disabilities and their families.
Information Provided on:
- A.D.A (Americans with Disabilities Act).
- Temporary/Long term Disability
- Social Security Disability/Supplemental Security Income (SSD/SSI)
- Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Divisions of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
- National MS Society
- Brain Injury of Association
- Office on Autism
- NJ Transit
- Center for Independent Living (MOCEANS)
This office is fully accessible.
Languages spoken at the office include English and Spanish.
ADA Transition Plan
ADA Grievance Procedure
2023 Beach Accessibility Guide
Division on Aging, Disabilities and Veterans Services
3000 Kozloski Rd • Ground Floor • Freehold, NJ 07728
Phone: 732-431-7450 • Fax: 732-431-3214
Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm